Basically all of Kabukibot's functionality comes through plugins, that have to be enabled by the channel owner. Read the Getting started guide to find out more about the basic concept and how to enable plugins.
The following plugins are available:
- "Banhammer Bot"
- As an homage to Banhammer_Bot, this plugin simply sends a simple notification once someone has been timed out / banned. You probably don't or need want this.
- Chatty Info
- provides a few general info commands about Chatty, like !chatty
- Crash Series FAQ & WRs
- provides a few Crash Team Racing trivia commands like !usf as well as few World Records (CTR only yet).
- Custom Commands
- This plugin allows you to create your own commands and have Kabukibot respond with a fixed text response. Permissions can be granted on each command individually.
- Domain Ban
- allows you to define a blacklist of domains; makes Kabukibot timeout or ban people posting links to the blacklisted domains
- EGGS Info
- provides a few general info commands about the EGGS marathon
- Emote Counter
- counts all Twitch emotes being used in your channel and allows you to see your top N emotes
- ESA Info
- provides a few general info commands about ESA, like !esa
- GTA FAQ & WRs
- provides some GTA trivia commands like !ryder as well as a number of commands to get the world records (e.g. !wr_sa_100 for the San Andreas 100% WR)
- Highlight Notepad
- a simple highlight list (adds amongst others a !highlight command to note down the current time and a description) – never forget a highlight anymore!
- Last Reset
- a very simple plugin to remember the reason for the last reset and allowing to retrieve it later; good to make answering "wut happened??!?!" chat shit storms.
- SDA Info
- provides a few general info commands about SDA marathons, like !agdq and !sgdq
- Gets the HYPE going by sending a custom message whenever someone subscribes.